2.17.2011

A Beautiful Week!

This time last week we had about 2 inches of snow on the ground and today it is 73 degrees! I LOVE living in Alabama:).  Seriously, this week we have been given a beautiful glimpse of the spring that lies ahead.  I'm sure the warm days aren't here to stay, but it has been glorious to get outside and enjoy it!  I have been doing my running outside instead of at the gym and it has been GREAT! 

These tulips are also a great reminder of my love for spring!  Having these in my kitchen along with the amazing weather has just lightened my mood this week!  Thanks to my sweet hubby for bringing me my favorite flowers home on valentines day:). 






It's been a treat to have one of my best friends Ashlei in town for the past few weeks.  She and her husband are on furlough but are heading back to the mission field in Asia soon.  We have had so much fun getting the kids together to play and also having dinners together.  Her son, Grady is just a little bit older than Abigail and the girls love him so much!  Ellie Kate really enjoys mothering him and is quite a bit sweeter to him than her own siblings (go figure).








Samuel has been back in his element digging and "working" and being a boy!  He said he was getting ready to plant his garden...










The little diva shoveling dirt in her pink cowgirl boots and dress.  She is the girliest tomboy I know:) besides myself of course. Ha!



2 comments:

mel @ the larson lingo said...

I LOVE tulips also. I totally want to go buy some now! Yay for Spring weather!

Love Being A Nonny said...

Tulips are my favorite!! Love the *Spring like pics* of your adorable kids!