Yesterday was a busy day for us!!! Not only was it Halloween (i'll post pics of that later this week), it was
Samuel's birthday party!!! He had been asking for a pirate party for several months and was so excited about it! I really had a blast planning it and putting it all together. We had so much fun watching all the pirates run around and I think the kids really had fun too! Samuel told me it was the best party ever! I'm so happy he enjoyed it! The forecast was for rain and thank goodness it ended up being a pretty day. However, we set up most of the stuff in the garage just in case. I think it turned out great. Here are all the pictures before the kids got there and destroyed everything:)
this littlest pirate got to skip her nap so she could follow the big pirates around!
KEEP SCROLLING FOR PICS FROM THE PARTY...
5 comments:
what a fun and creative mama you are! Love the 'walking the plank' party game idea... Looks like a wonderful party!
And, I made your pumpkin/cake mix muffins today when we had friends over for lunch after church... oh my goodness, they were so good! Thanks for sharing the recipe!
you are the most creative mom ever! Will you be my personal party planner?
You did such a great job!! Everything looked fantastic and I love the creativity of the games they played. I can only imagine how much fun those kiddos had. I can see why Samuel thougth it was "the best party ever!" WELL DONE!!!!! :)
This is Deb by the way. Sorry...we're using Will's laptop these days and it posts his name instead.
Rachel you are SO creative! I am always amazed at how much you accomplish with 3 kiddos! Looks like a fun party.
Post a Comment