The kids had a blast seeing all the animals and running around. They truly got along so well and were giving each other lots of hugs by the end of our day.
If the big Lion looks a bit menacing...it's probably because he had just finished "mating" the female and was probably trying to figure out why all the humans where watching. I did get a picture of the mating, but decided to only show it to Jeff (ha)! It was interesting to say the least. Then later on, while we were taking a break for ice cream, the Lion roared really loud and scared the kids. I'm pretty sure he was having a rough day...but how cute are the giraffes and flamingos?!
the only damper on the day was this little munchkin...
Abigail was in a foul mood for most of the day....and I have no idea why. I ended up having to hold her a lot while pushing the empty double stroller and chase after my wild 2 year old (samuel stayed behind in ft. collins to go to his kids camp).
3 cuties
it looks like they are having a serious talk, doesn't it?
lots of hugs!
"hmmmm"
so sweet!
The whole bunch
(minus Abigail who was somewhat happy in the stroller so I didn't want
to mess that up)
oh, and ignore the frizzy hair...it had just rained:)











6 comments:
Your pictures look GREAT!!!
How did you get the flamingos to line up like that!? :O)
Rachel we had such an awesome time, the boys haven't stopped talking about it. They were asleep before we got out of the garage. Your pics are great, I'm going to have to borrow them!
how fun?! and ek is so cute in that pink!
How cool that you guys got to meet up! Beautiful pictures!
Hi Rachel, Glad that you got to meet Lindsey. I was on the babycenter board for a short while and we three had the same due date :)
My son is one month younger than Ellie Kate.
-Tracey
Post a Comment