Look at all those kiddos!!!!!
playing outside
it started raining so we had to move the party into one of the apartments...
the kids had a dance party and it was hilarious!
after the rain, there was THE. MOST. AMAZING Rainbow EVER!
The rain cooled things off considerably and we enjoyed a pretty cool night of fireworks. We just had to walk over the the little basketball courts at the apartments we are staying at and we could see the fireworks that were over City Park. Samuel loved them and Ellie Kate liked them okay even though she wasn't too sure of them.
The best part of the night might have been when this happened...








5 comments:
Oh my goodness! This is too funny. Justin had the SAME thing happen to him last Fourth of July. Except we were at the fireworks and he had to stand and watch them.
We both had a good laugh at jeff's expense. I remember when I did face plant off stage at CC once and jeff announced to everyone that it was not planned. Im guessing this wasnt either. Madeline just looked at the picture of abigail with the necklaces and said i quote "she's all jeweled up." I have no idea where she learned this phrase.
Sounds like a great time. LOL about the chair. All of the kiddos are blond! Lucky bunch!
You have three super cute children:) I love the new layout too! You should definitely start a side business!
We got a really good laugh out of that last one! Jeff and I were just talking about that time jeff called a pin a "broach" and blush "rough"! Do you remember that?
Post a Comment