this is her favorite pose of all time...it's really quite cute and she does it all the time!
enjoying Samuel's belt
my new all time favorite pic! I just love how she is cutting her eyes back at me
beautiful, but drooly girl!
I feel the need to share that my laid back, easy to please baby is quickly becoming a thing of the past! Abigail has become much harder this past week. I'm not sure if it's just behavioral or that maybe she is teething or what. She is also very busy and into everything!
Since she has become this way, the craziness of our life has been kicked up a notch. Nothing is easy, or necessarily pleasurable with 3 active kiddos!! Don't get me wrong, we have a lot of fun...but eating out, going to the park, church, or even just playing in our little apartment is just usually pretty chaotic for us! Of course, it's all worth it and I still really do love every second of being a mom...even if sometimes it makes me want to pull my hair out:)






6 comments:
Awesome pictures....too cute
diddo.diddo.diddo.that's about the time emmalyn became a different child. i wish i could tell you that she went "back" to that laid back one. but.....nope.
Abigail is adorable I just love her little cheeks!!!!
Oh girl, I was hoping Abigail would be the exception to the rule that the moment they start really moving, the contentment goes too :) Luke was just like that...happy to sit and watch. But darned if it wasn't the moment he could crawl that he ALWAYS wanted to be on the go. Ah well, enjoyed it while it lasted!
feel the same way Rach. I think all of us do and don't say it much! Cute new pics of baby girl
i am glad to hear you say that it is a little hard :) it seems to come so easy for you and then me with my ONE kid has all of this drama :)..so good to hear a mom of 3 have a little drama! miss yall!!!
Post a Comment