1.30.2009

12 Weeks

So, Abigail is 12 weeks old! I can't believe how big she is getting. I just love her to pieces and so does the rest of the family. She is nursing well (which is fun for me because my milk ran out with EK around this time) and eats about 4-5 times a day. Abigail takes great naps and she is figuring out the whole nighttime sleep too (just a little slower than I would like). Last night was a really good night for both girls...I am thankful for everyone's prayers and encouragement after my post yesterday.

Y'all know I love to do this, so indulge me. Here is me at 3 months, Abs at 11 weeks, and Jeff at around 2 months. I just love to look at the similarities!


And here is Ellie Kate at around 12 weeks...

7 comments:

3LittleByrds said...

Rachel, wow. She looks so much like you when you were little and alot like Ellie Kate. She's such a doll. I just want to hug her.

Maria Confer said...

Happy 12 weeks Abigail!

OMG, I actually thought the first two pics were of Abigail. She really is her mother's daughter.

Also, EK looks a lot like Jeff's baby pic.

natalie said...

Have money? Will travel! I'd love to take pictures of your kiddos!!!!

Kimmie said...

you and abigail definitely look the most alike. sorry jeff.:)
thanks for your sweet comments on our little one--we are having a blast with him. getting no sleep of course, but well worth it.:)
hope to see ya'll sometime soon.

Maggie Pelton said...

Is that hair turning blonde?? Adorable! She definitely looks like you, even more than EK did at that age. It was fun talking this morning!

Kim said...

Wow! She is definitely your daughter! lol Still trying to figure out how she is 12 weeks!

Anonymous said...

You can definitely claim Abigail...Ellie Kate, however is Jeff's. ha! They are all gorgeous! How blessed you are!!!

-Shelana Moore